We are thrilled to announce a brand new category for the 2016 Real Food Films Contest: the Lens on Hunger Award offers a $5,000 prize and top films in this category will be featured in our new Lens on Hunger series of grassroots events taking place across the U.S. and Canada this year.
Short films in this category will feature stories about:
- root issues and causes of hunger
- solution stories about how communities are addressing hunger
- individuals, schools and organizations making a difference
- creative ways to eat well on a limited budget
- policies that make good food affordable and accessible
Who do you know that’s fighting for equity and access across the food system? They could win $5,000 and share their story with thousands this year through the Lens on Hunger series.
Deadline is March 1st.
The countdown is on as we’re less than six weeks away from the deadline. We appreciate your help getting this exciting announcement in front of those who have a story to tell.